We are accepting participants for both of our week-long Men’s And Women’s Summer Journey Intensives.
Click each image to get more information.
Join with participants from across the United States, Canada, South America and Europe on our seven-day transformational wilderness intensives, held in the midst of the Monongahela National Forest mountains of West Virginia.
We follow the Hero’s Journey ® framework for entering into a uniquely designed adventure that transports you into the timeless and universal process of deep awakening. You will enter a living myth that has been enacted across countless cultures and ages, as first articulated by the American mythologist Joseph Campbell.
Our summer weeklong intensives have been created for those who have a deep hunger for a worthy adventure, and seek a life lived with deeper meaning and vitality.
During our wilderness intensives, various adventures will create the opportunities for a significant inner shift that can move you beyond the track your life is on. These adventures have the potency to move your life forward, and have a lifelong impact on your interior world.
- Create a sense of mystery, wonder and awe.
- Take you beyond yourself, into a sense of expansion, vastness and connectedness.
- We craft the specific conditions necessary to bring forth the adventure that is waiting for you.
- Expect nothing, be ready for anything, and be open to surprises.
- Spontaneous and meaningful adventures tend to naturally unfold for those who are ready to open to it.
Prepare yourself for opening to new possibilities on how to live, how to love, and how to make new choices beyond any reality you may have experienced prior to taking this kind of journey.