Living The Ensemble Journey
Navigating The Unknown – Facing An Uncertain Future Together
~ Live into the Hero’s Journey® Myth.
~ Enter into 4 weeks of Online Resources and Support.
~ Awaken to the Ensemble.
You’re Invited to Join in the
“Ensemble Hero: Navigating The Unknown”
After two sessions Of “Navigating the Unknown, we’ll reconvene in the autumn.
Let us know you’re in…. First Subscribe to the new mailing list below. Second click the Register button to complete your payment.
In response to the extended sheltering in place we’ve all been doing, and now as we begin to weigh the perceived risks of re-establishing social connection and economic activity once again – there is no escape from the fact that we all must find a way to navigate the unknown.
We have learned one fundamental lesson from the decades of experience we have of living into the Hero’s Journey myth – our ordeals and adventures have better outcomes if we learn to do things FOR ourselves, but not BY ourselves.
So we’ve created a new type of journey experience to address ‘Navigating the Unknown’. It is a focused 4-week online program, done from where you are, with what you have available to you now. And done while living into this current, global journey of uncertainty that we all face.
We will provide you with a set of online tools and resources, and an online community that will offer a deep well of support. This is designed to help you better ‘navigate the unknown’ – both within you, and in the new reality we are now facing – so that you can make new choices and have new possibilities emerge from the birthing chamber of vulnerability you may be experiencing now.
We will do this each in our own way, and by coming together with other Journeyers in an online format.
We will follow and bring alive the universal Hero’s Journey® myth – Separation/Initiation/Return – by entering into a timeless and universal process of awakening that has happened across countless cultures and ages, as first articulated by Joseph Campbell.
It is an immersion into our current understanding of a global and universal Journey – one that we have not gone looking for, but which instead has now arrived at our threshold door.
As Joseph Campbell referred to this type of journey, “You enter the forest at the darkest point, where there is no path.” The horizon of our daily lives has disappeared as a result of our global pandemic. It is best not to go it alone, and to enter the new and disorienting reality with kindred spirits who want to do more than just survive the ordeal. We intend to live into it more intently and learn from where it takes us.
Are you in?
The Ensemble Hero: Navigating The Unknown is intended to:
- Engage the unknown and make room for the unexpected.
- Awaken a positive, forward-moving energy into your life.
- Invite curiosity, spontaneity & openness to surprise.
- Create meaningful exchanges within a living Ensemble.
Returning in September 2020
- Gather WEEKLY on Saturdays for live community broadcasts, providing teachings and support, hosted by Michael Mervosh & The Hero’s Journey Foundation Staff.
- Meet within small peer-led break-out groups randomized during the weekly broadcasts to check-in about how your journey challenges and support are happening in a more personal way.
- Attend an optional WEEKLY Wednesday evening ‘basecamp’ check-in and Q & A with Michael Mervosh.
- Attend other optional WEEKLY hang-outs or spontaneous POP-UPS with HJF Staff: examples are group councils, yoga, qigong, and pranayama breathing.
- Receive support through our website and emails: audio meditations, short video instructions and guidance, brief inspirational readings, and messages of encouragement.
Investment for the 4-week Journey is $199. For those in need of financial assistance, email email@example.com for information about reduced-cost accessibility.