Four Day Hero’s Journey ® Immersion Weekends
Thursdays, 12:00pm through Sundays, 1:00pm
based at the Spruce Knob Mountain Center
in the Monongahela National Forest, West Virginia
Take a journey that awakens you in a unique wilderness based setting.
Immerse yourself in exquisite beauty; wrap yourself around nature’s majesty; enter into a deep sense of mystery.
Give yourself the opportunity to go where you haven’t gone before.
Our Hero’s Journey ® Wilderness Immersion Weekends provide you with a dynamic encounter with your larger self, giving you an opportunity to engage with life in new and transforming ways.
Four day immersions are uniquely designed to give you the maximum amount of awakening, self-realization and sustainable change – within the minimum amount of time required to obtain it.
- Have direct experiences with the elemental forces of the earth, water, fire and air in immediate, intimate and life-enhancing ways.
- Participate in and meaningful encounters with various Journey elements woven into the fabric of the profound and majestic nature setting that serves as base camp for all our journey adventures.
- Give yourself over to something larger than what you live in your typical, day-to-day existence. Open a doorway to a direct experience of your larger, connected, soulful self.
- Work together in a ‘shared mutuality‘ with others, in ways that allow you to experience wholeness and wellness within an unfolding, communal, vital and life-awakening container.
- Find your way back to a deeper thread that has always run through your life, but often becomes obscured in modern day, urban and suburban living.
“How terrible to think of not being the hero of one’s own life;
this is the role for which each of us is cast,
no matter how unsuccessfully we play it.
And if the part seems too big,
if we picture the hero as being indeed “more than life-sized”,
it is because our daily life has dwindled,
become less than real,
and only pygmy proportions seem natural to us.”
– Dorothea Dooling
- This event has passed.