Enrico Biscotti’s Back Room Cafe
2022 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15222
By Invitation Only
Friday, March 10th
7:00 – 10:00 pm
SOUL is the guiding, animating and connecting force that pulls us towards the back room at Enrico’s cafe; from there, we lean into the mystery of what is yet unknown, in pursuit of worthwhile company and conversation, and to an opportunity to be well-fed in body, mind and soul.
TAVERN is the rich metaphor we used for our communal gathering place for some festive and enjoyable reverie for our routine-weary travelers.
Through the beauty and courage of authentic and spontaneous conversations that matter, and by the benevolence of the attentive and collective goodwill of our listeners, we tap soulful conversation, some poetry, and a bit of storytelling – all that brings us alive in the moment — and we all revel in the depth of feeling, mood and meaning that accompany such active and reciprocal participation.
Tickets are $75.00
A five Course Meal will be served.
Please notify us of food restrictions at
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- ATTIRE IS FORMAL – Suit & Ties encouraged – live it up a little!
- BYOB – bring a bottle of good wine, or sparkling or still water.
- ARRIVE ON TIME – We will be seated at 7:15pm, so get there before 7:00pm!
- EMRACE THE UNEXPECTED – Have an attitude of adventure.
- YOUR PRESENCE MATTERS – Show up ready to be engaged. Know that you have something of value to contribute to the occasion. Trust that it will come forward in the moment.
- RISE UP TO THE OCCASION – Look forward to meeting some interesting and exceptional men. Decide to be one yourself.
- AIM FOR THE EXCEPTIONAL – What conversation would you want to have, that you might not be able to have with anyone else, anywhere else? What would your topic be?
- This event has passed.