Thank you for answering the call to participate in our upcoming Young Men’s Hero’s Journey Intensive. Here are the basic enrollment and preparation processes for participation in our HJF Intensives:
Make an initial Payment to “Hero’s Journey Foundation” through online payment or via check.
Fill out the Registration Form below.
Review your Preparation Materials and Information and submit the necessary forms to us:
– Once we have received your online payment or check, you will receive an email from us confirming that fact, along with several pieces of information to help you begin your preparations.
To make a payment with check: in the Memo field indicate “Young Men’s Journey 2015”, (Total= $1995. Returning participant total= $1745. Or Deposit= $720).
– Early Enrollment discount, take an additional $200 off your Total. Offer ends Feb. 14th.
and mail the check to:
Hero’s Journey Foundation
5655 Bryant Street
* Take advantage of our Early Enrollment discount online. Enter coupon code: HJ2015 and Save $200. Offer ends Feb. 14th.
HERO’S JOURNEY INTENSIVE FOR YOUNG MEN – NEW PARTICIPANT
A 3% processing fee is added to cover credit card and online processing.
Cancellation and Refund Information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Hero’s Journey Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please note that there are only a limited number of participant spaces available in any of our Hero’s Journey Programs. You can only be guaranteed a space for your Hero’s Journey after full payment is received. A deposit will hold a space for you in the event there is still availability; a final payment is required to secure your space, once a program is determined to be full.
All payments must be made in full two weeks prior to leaving for your journey.
In the event that you need to cancel your registration for the program our policy is as follows:
* 75% refund for cancellations prior to 30 days before the start date of the program.
* 50% refund for cancellation 30 days or less.
* If you do not attend the program without prior notification, no refund will be made.
We will hold this non-returnable deposit for one year, and you can apply it to any other Hero’s Journey Program you would like to attend during that time.