Terms and Conditions
Hero’s Journey® Foundation Terms and Conditions
There are a limited number of participant spaces available in any of our Hero’s Journey® Foundation Programs. Therefore, a deposit is required to ‘hold’ a space for you in our program; a full payment is required to ‘secure’ your space. You can only be guaranteed placement in a particular HJF Program after your full payment is received and processed.
All payments must be paid in full two weeks prior to attending your journey; failure to complete full payment by this deadline could jeopardize your participation in an enrolled program.
In the event that you need to cancel your registration for any program, our policy is as follows:
- If paying by credit card, credit card processing fees will be deducted before issuing your refund.
- 75% refund for cancellations prior to 30 days before the start date of the program.
- 50% refund for cancellation 30 days or less before the start date of the program.
- If you do not attend the program without prior notification, no refund will be issued.
In the event that HJF needs to cancel a program in which you have paid a deposit, partial or full registration, our policy is as follows:
- Your payment will be refunded in full.
In the event that you cannot attend a program you have registered for due to the ban on international flights, or any family or medical emergency, our policy is as follows:
- $100 will be kept as non-refundable to cover organizational costs, and the remainder of your payment will be refunded in full.
Any policy questions regarding our cancellations or refunds can be directed to Anna Noack at email@example.com.
Any financial matters regarding our cancellations or refunds can be directed to Judy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.